Cogito ergo sum

Random gibberish.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hong Kong

Lazy, Dreamy, Thoughtful, Confident, Hooked on to music, Big smile, A hopeless romantic - sounds like me!

Monday, November 28, 2005

another boring read.

yeah yeah the trip to himalayas is still on...but whilst I am still contemplating the big picture, I stumbled upon qatar cats list of things that made her happy…quite a simple list, yet very interesting…small things that make a big difference, albeit temporarily…n I guess thaz wat I need now…count my blessings? absolutely! So here goes, in no particular order – some random stuff that bring a smile:)

  • a smile. theres nothing as contagious i’ve ever known. even a smile from a stranger.
  • when I’ve made someone smile. i guess the best gift.
  • the beach. the sound of the waves. am totally enchanted by it. could listen to the waves forever.
  • holding hands while walking. holding hands while walking on a beach.
  • good music. its a long list, so wont go there.
  • singing along when no ones around.
  • a long stimulating chat. with anyone. on anything.
  • the color red. on a flower. on most things. on a dress. especially if its on a girl.
  • shopping. for me and for others. especially for others. spending in general.
  • getting mail. snail mail, email, any mail (even female –oh whatta hopeless pj…just cudnt resist it ;))
  • a good smell. of shampoo. or a candle. food. perfume. a new book. fresh coffee. always a turn on.
  • a good book.
  • no voice mails on the fone wen i step out for a while.
  • the thought that it’s a friday.
  • wearing something i really really like.
  • taking a good picture.
  • blogging. or writing in general. even letters. or emails.
  • a cold beer. even better a cold beer at a waterfront. have this thing for water.
  • a good game of tennis. win or lose.
  • long drives. game for traveling any day.
  • planning for a trip. in detail. and then not adhering to any.
  • when I hear N’s voice over the fone. just warms the heart.
  • a tight hug with someone close to me. amazing feeling. anywer anytime.
  • movie with frnds. however bad.
  • meetings that end early. nothing like some unplanned free time.
  • when someone prepares food for me. yummy or not.
  • a long hot shower. when music’s playing.
  • lazing around in the bed/couch listening to music. maybe a beer in hand
  • girls with long hair. or a beautiful smile. or a dimple. a tall girl.
  • watch a girl eat. or sing. or dance. watch a girl play with her hair.
  • the british accent. especially females. liz hurley in bedazzled n keira knightley in pride n prejudice almost killed me.
  • a fast car. especially if its red in color.
  • greenery. lotsa trees.
  • a trip to the hillside. especially if its cold.
  • yummy food. spicy n hot.
  • reading calvin n hobbes. or dilbert. luv those guys.
  • when someone says he/she has fallen in luv. I kno how that feeling is. and wat that does to u.
  • a long walk. especially when there is not a lot of noise.
  • a massage. pampering in general.
  • when someone really understands what I feel abt smthg. Its not that easy anymore.


…I guess there are lots more…but bleah…just got bored…till next time dearies :)

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and where is that pic with ur smile on the page, Mr Contagious_Smile ? ;-))

Anita

12:32 AM  
Blogger Sonia said...

simple things! nice! :o)

8:21 AM  
Blogger Lost in trance... said...

@ms.invisible : absolutely.
@Anita : i thot noone wud notice :) aint calvin the most adorable one?
@sonia : yeah i am fast moving towards that. keep things simple. tuff job tho :)

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trust me dearie - You got me smiling after reading this....in fact, i read this twice! I'm sure now you know how blessed you are..:-))
Luv,
Archu

1:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Man, I don't know you!
:)

10:36 PM  
Blogger Lost in trance... said...

@archu: yeah its just another attempt to count my blessings :)
@ lazy strokes: too soft huh? speaks abt my current state of mind!

3:07 PM  
Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

enjoyed reading this post a lot ... :)

12:46 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:30 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

want that pic of urs with the dreamy smile back.....

:-))

KJ

12:32 AM  
Blogger Lost in trance... said...

@deepa : thanq!
@kj : i'm better than calvin? no way ;)

5:52 PM  
Blogger silverine said...

Lovely list.
greenery. lotsa trees This I need to live. I need to see a tree like I need to breathe.

9:27 AM  
Blogger Lost in trance... said...

@silverine : ah! thank heavens that u r not in phx, wer all u get to c are cactuses :)

4:03 PM  
Blogger KJ said...

back by popular demand??? (your dreamy smile)

:-))

12:06 AM  
Blogger Lost in trance... said...

@ kj: i guess i missed myself ! (like that makes any sense) :)

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home