Cogito ergo sum

Random gibberish.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hong Kong

Lazy, Dreamy, Thoughtful, Confident, Hooked on to music, Big smile, A hopeless romantic - sounds like me!

Sunday, January 29, 2006

present ma'am

there’s something about sherry. so she tagged moi.

look @ her go:
The rules of the game are:

1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
2. Need to mention the sex of the target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their comments saying they’ve been tagged.
4. If tagged the 2nd time, there’s no need to post again

but then, rules are meant to be broken? :D oh yes they are. who wants to live in a predictable world? wer there are road signs everywer? not moi. :D

ok, first things first. aint nothing like the perfect lover. atleast not how i think abt it. if theres perfection, theres boredom. and a lack of anything to look forward to. which kinda kills it, dontyu think? dyu really think we can sustain happiness, or for that matter any one feeling, for ever? theres always that new thought, that new demand :)…its just the way we are wired. so forget perfect lover. thaz like saying peacekeeper missile. or clearly confused. or even seriously funny. just another oxymoron.

how canyu ever resist a sweet n sexy one huh? u can? wow, how come i cant? interesting…newez here goes, sherry…8 things i’d look in her…(y 8 btw? i cud go on n on foreva)…craziness…she shud b as crazy as me…or even more…shud b fun to play catch up ;) define crazy? something…anything…wild n naughty n crazy…something out of the blue…just to sweep me away…one kiss on the road while we r driving wud do…hehe :)…laziness…just coz i’d be there on the couch all curled up n ready to cuddle n i’d need company… those eyes, that smile…eyes that u just get lost in..eyes that speak a thousand words, hum a thousand tunes…eyes that read me like a book…and that smile…that smile which makes me forget the rest of the world n all its worries…warmth n luv…i’d b lookin forward to that hug all day…i think my gal shud always be xpecting a hug…hehe :)…n luv me like crazy…just like i’d luv her...with all my heart…multiple-roles :)…she shud be my frnd my lover my baby my mom my advisor my critic my parole officer my sister my bitch my master my philosopher all in one…not too much to ask huh? :D that conversation… don’t forget that loooooong stimulating conversation….on something… anything…to keep us connected…always…dontyu think it’s rousing? that walk on the beach…hand in hand…listening to the waves…her long hair swaying in the breeze…can it get any better? and oh yes the way she smells…is there a better turn on?

maan! sometimes i do get carried away don’t i?

now for the tag. go to 8 ppl, comment on their blogs n stuff? oh man! i’m way too lazy for all that :D… so ppl, ifyu think it’s a nice idea, get on to it (woohoo, n i’m saved from tagging)… i’da luvved to hear
ammani’s list tho :)

8 Comments:

Blogger Jina said...

hehe..dats such a fascinatingly crazy list...hats off..

9:25 PM  
Blogger Bravecat said...

LOL I'm tagged with the same... Got some neat ideas from you! :^)

These tags, they DO go around, don't they?

Have a nice day!

10:31 PM  
Blogger Ardra said...

hey been tagged with this one twice- so had a go at it...

http://ardramaamsandhyakal.blogspot.com/2006/01/ive-been-tagged.html

hmmm...enjoyed readg u'r list- quite an expressive person hmm?
and saw u'r footprints on my old posts- thanks- have replied to a couple on the dabbles site...

5:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i could list 7 outta those 8 elffy...

9:31 AM  
Blogger Sonia said...

you are SO gonna have to wake up and smell the coffee! long hair, great smell, eyes that you cud drown in... man, you really ARE a hopeless romantic! *grin* goooood luck buddy!

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)

Good Luck Mate!! I am sure someone somewhere with all this quality U desire & more is already made for you.:).. and what happeed to Sherry?I guess she had enough of the Blogsphere.


have a great day.

2:26 AM  
Blogger Bittu's Mamma said...

Wow … you know how it feels to read ur words about 'her'? Like just touched by a cool breeze……gr8 list……Good Luck!!!

8:28 AM  
Blogger Lost in trance... said...

@ursjina : crazy is the key word :)
@qatar cat : this one really did!
@ardra : expressive or crazy is da Q :)
@anonymous : i'm amazed u didnt get the 8th :-P
@sonia : good luck with the kaapi u mean :D
@jaguu : wudnt that b a lil farfetched? i guess the best thing abt being a pessimist is that either u r proved right or u r pleasantly surprised!! :O)
Sherry is just fighting a battle with herself, i'm sure she'll b back :)
@bittus mama : i SO hope that breeze becomes mine one day! :)

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home