Cogito ergo sum

Random gibberish.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hong Kong

Lazy, Dreamy, Thoughtful, Confident, Hooked on to music, Big smile, A hopeless romantic - sounds like me!

Thursday, April 28, 2005

good things, sad things...

good things->
->my tennis game is improving, i have confidence in my backhand now
->the watch i ordered in deals2buy has come out real neat
->my projects are going well, my director has loads of confidence in me
->i might actually meet the 15% tolerance i'd set for my savings target
->i've lost weight, look trimmer n fitter
->i strongly feel the need to have someone special in my life
->i'm so happy that ashi is here
->

sad things->
->i feel extremely homesick, the pain increasing by day
->i'm too lazy to take a PMP certification
->i've not been giving more than 65% @ work
->i've been guilty of letting things drift and not making things happen
->i feel frustrated for reasons i cant fully comprehend
->i spent hours doing nothing on the internet
->i havent been able to complete the republic
->

3 Comments:

Blogger Matter of Choice said...

u r the most balanced guy i have ever seen around!

ur good things match exactly with the sad things (atleast in number if not in importance!)

jez kidding

wandered around blogworld and ended up in urs :)

cheers
anish

7:01 AM  
Blogger Teleute said...

lol! welcm to m world...
all d time i'm home, n nt eatin, bathin or sleepin, im at d comp.
ladies n gentlemen, i'm an internet addict.
:D

8:26 AM  
Blogger Lost in trance... said...

@ brunswickmom: i'm still struggling with my backhand...tho i've still some way to go :)

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home