Cogito ergo sum

Random gibberish.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hong Kong

Lazy, Dreamy, Thoughtful, Confident, Hooked on to music, Big smile, A hopeless romantic - sounds like me!

Thursday, March 24, 2005

a dumb n true list...

1. i'm quite bored with life
2. i'm craving for love
3. i'm almost always hungry
4. i feel very sleepy right after each meal
5. my tolerance towards imbeciles and hypocrites is coming down drastically
6. everytime i call home, it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
7. i feel lonely
8. i am not improving my backhand shot in tennis
9. my dell pocket DJ has pathetic battery life
10. i've agreed to go trekking in the canyon this weekend even though there's a blister in my toe
11. i've been bolder and have spoken my mind with abandon
12. i'm conscious of my beer belly disappearing as a result of regular tennis
13. the az summer is holding back, which is xcellent
14. i've realised again how painful it is to break someones heart
15. i've been getting appreciations @ work
16. i realise i'd want my wife to be like clare, my best friend
17. i've been chanting july july, to go back home
18. i'm still confused whether i shud do an MBA
19. i need to get a haircut
20. not having espn @ home sux !

1 Comments:

Blogger Anil said...

9. my dell pocket DJ has pathetic battery life

Ahh, the perils of not getting an iPod instead..

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home