Cogito ergo sum

Random gibberish.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hong Kong

Lazy, Dreamy, Thoughtful, Confident, Hooked on to music, Big smile, A hopeless romantic - sounds like me!

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

what i am afraid of...

Where’s all the time? What’s this incessant rumble in my head which I strain to understand? There is something troubling me, and I don’t even seem to care. Now that’s a first. And that’s scary. Maybe the reason why I decided to stay at bay from office today. Just to get some things straight with myself? Yes, that’s what I need, some time to myself.

Think deep enough, and I always reach the answer. Take a second and maybe a third look, and the cloud around the rumble clears a bit. Now it looks more like a gripe, a stubborn protest. The twisted mind has found another instance to remind me that I still crave for love and attention. Badly. Like I’ve never craved for anything before. I just need somebody to pamper me, spoil me with love and all the voices will settle down. I’ll be able to smile again.

Finding love was difficult the first time, even more so now. But then, maybe I am not looking? Have I forgotten how? What am I afraid of?

2 Comments:

Blogger A and A said...

lost in trance...
the biggest bitch aout love is that you never find it when youre looking for it...just when you thought that life was just fine and dandy, the bloody bugger jumps right up and bites you on your ass, turns your life upside down and walks away, leaving you to fend for your own sorry self!
and thats the good news and the bad news!
ive been trying really hard to figure out where i read or heard or saw this line...but it goes something like this...the true lover will always love....or something similarly mushy gushy...
keep the faith!

12:34 PM  
Blogger Sonia said...

hey, finding love the first time is simple! you fall in love, think happy thoughts and think that'll be it, when suddenly BAM! fate socks you on the nose and its over. then hate and bitterness take over the place of hope, and you feel like you'll never love again.
love is for the damn movies!

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home