Cogito ergo sum

Random gibberish.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hong Kong

Lazy, Dreamy, Thoughtful, Confident, Hooked on to music, Big smile, A hopeless romantic - sounds like me!

Friday, July 22, 2005

not book...

i used to read. lots. i used to love reading. all kinds of stuff. fiction. psychology. philosophy. spirituality. physics. good. bad. trash. then i got my notebook. i love my notebook. then i got hooked on to my notebook. then i started spending hours on end hooked to the net. listening to songs, but hooked to the net. on my notebook. the books lay on the side, looking at me typing fervently on my notebook. almost a pleading look, begging to be picked up. can feel it. almost. but then theres the notebook. and there are all these ppl i meet. and the things they write. and say. interesting things. rubbish trash. confused minds. enlightened souls. important thoughts. vomits. prose. poetry. colours. life. its all so rivetting. werz all the time? the books just look on. one day they will be picked up again. atleast that is what they think.

2 Comments:

Blogger thewinekone said...

I know what you mean. I spend way too much time on my computer/the Internet. If only we could read while dreaming. Hmmm.

Or better yet! Surf the Internet while dreaming. Wait. No. That would bring us back to square one. I'm an idiot.

1:49 PM  
Blogger Runglee said...

it's as close as u can get to escaping from inside your own head- casting yourself into thoughts 'others' have typed out- sometimes, if u get lucky, without much editing!

4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home