Cogito ergo sum

Random gibberish.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hong Kong

Lazy, Dreamy, Thoughtful, Confident, Hooked on to music, Big smile, A hopeless romantic - sounds like me!

Thursday, September 15, 2005

This. And That...

Back. 45 days. Unadulterated bliss. Too fast. Magical. Everything.

The trip. She. The moments. What do I call it?

She’s just 18. You are crazy. She’s immature. You act like MJ. You’re infatuated. Give it more time. Don’t rush in. You’ll ruin her studies. Wake up and smell the coffee. What do you think you are doing? She’s at that age. This is wrong. It wont work out. You have a dead end around the corner. You will end up hurting yourself and her. Grow up. Act like a 26 year old should. Don’t be foolish. You still thinking about her? She needs to meet more people, understand the world. She’ll grow out of this and you. Its all because she’s not been to a co-ed school. You are not thinking straight. People.

Gimme a break. She's all I ever wanted. I don’t know if I love her. I dunno where this is going. Not yet. Lemme live in the present. Maybe I’ll grow out of this. But letting go aint easy. What do I do if I cant stop thnking abt her? What so immature about liking someone? Am I gonna hurt her? Aarghh. Me.

Home. People around me. Pampering. Spending. Sexy feeling. Trips. Kingfisher. Kumarakom. Backwaters. Cottages. Houseboat. Toddy shops. Lobsters. Romance. Songs. Love. Relaxation. Carefree. Floating. Never wanted the dream to end. Blissful. Pure and simple.

Office. Change of assignment. Much ado about zilch. Back to Phx. Dunno for how long, dunno for what. Depressing. But back with the gang.

Memories. Where is she? How is she? Aarghh.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sindhuja Parthasarathy said...

aha..........that sounds like sumthing.

wont ask anything more :) live for the moment!

May be thats wot u did...

8:58 PM  
Blogger Sonia said...

hmmmm! i see u've been busy! ;o)

are u a mallu? if you are, then u'd understand this- kochu kalla!
;o)

but seriously, err... dunno what to say. so i'm not saying anything!

and get word verification, otherwise u'll end up with more spam comments than comments!

8:17 AM  
Blogger Sonia said...

btw, my cousin got married to an 18 year old when he was 26, so that's not such a big deal! arranged marrriage, though. take care!

8:18 AM  
Blogger the cowlick said...

Wow! At least you have awesome memories to last you till you go back again. Then, if not she, someone else!

8:42 AM  
Blogger Runglee said...

not been to a co-ed school....

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home