Cogito ergo sum

Random gibberish.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hong Kong

Lazy, Dreamy, Thoughtful, Confident, Hooked on to music, Big smile, A hopeless romantic - sounds like me!

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

dont be that way...

somethings just dont go away. but then the real question is whether you really want them to. i guess most of the times, what you really want affects the actual outcome. what you really want deep inside. even though you might speak differently. for the listeners benefit only. and then there is no point trying to drive it away. or act that way. always better to live it, take it as it comes. in the hope that the listeners would someday see what its all about. why the fuck do i hafto worry about the listeners? have i ever? maybe the answer(or the question?) lies in my new found fav quote? have at it:

"I am myself and what is around me, and if I do not save it, it shall not save me."

i'm still wondering why i liked it, with all the rebellious blood in me! ;) (i'm hoping it aint the rhyme!!!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Keshi said...

Listeners r sometimes the only hope u have...even if it means ur not telling them the whole story.

TC!
Keshi.

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home