Cogito ergo sum

Random gibberish.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hong Kong

Lazy, Dreamy, Thoughtful, Confident, Hooked on to music, Big smile, A hopeless romantic - sounds like me!

Friday, October 02, 2009

Status Quo

With each passing day, my confidence in you is dwindling. It does not take a lot to unsettle me within, but this - this has gone just too far. And while my mind wanders uselessly, staring into the stupid monitor and cursing my incessant inertia more than everything, you continue your torture – hitting where it hurts worst. Why do I suffer from this humiliation? What does it take to wake up from this stupor, spit on your face and walk out?

I read yesterday that it is only when you start taking steps towards what you have always wanted to do that you really start to trust in God. That was quite an interesting observation for want of a better word.

2 Comments:

Anonymous formal wedding dresses said...

God help those who help themselves, tomorrow is another day!

1:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Tout comme decrit ceinture gucci homme Tres bon produit et ebayer .. Un + + + + Baskets Gucci Hommes

5:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home