Cogito ergo sum

Random gibberish.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hong Kong

Lazy, Dreamy, Thoughtful, Confident, Hooked on to music, Big smile, A hopeless romantic - sounds like me!

Thursday, October 11, 2007

torch anyone?

demons. god-fearing(its a scary term isn't it?) or not, u hafto fight the demons to stay sane. and its especially hard, when the demon is within you.
the scenario is actually a lil baffling. whether its the god idea or the demons, u end up fighting within. i hate this ignorance.


it isnt a very bad place to appreciate the roots of religion and faith. or to acknowledge the frailty of an average mind.
afterall, questioned faith and fear is a potent combination. no leash attached.

be it irreverence or incoherence, it is not very comforting to be the receiving end. and the demons - of stupidity, of irrationality, of guilt(?), of fear - are doing their job. i need some light!





6 Comments:

Blogger Arti Honrao said...

demons. god-fearing(its a scary term isn't it?) or not, u hafto fight the demons to stay sane. and its especially hard, when the demon is within you.

Yes, I agree completely.
It is especially when the demon is within us.

This reminds me of my poem
Catching The Culprit



GBU
Arti

BTW, how are you? I am sure you do not remember me :D

9:59 AM  
Blogger Lost in trance... said...

hey! nice poem - especially the first letters thing :)

ofcoz i remember you - you changed your profile pic.

9:00 AM  
Blogger Arti Honrao said...

Hi!

Yes, that poetry form is called Acrostic :)
I love writing these! You can find a few more on new blog

I am glad you remember me.
Oh yes, I have changed profile picture.
First I had a quill, then my photograph and now this :)



GBU
Arti

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Confronting the Demon within U a big Pain ..so so phx sydney now Singa....sope howzzall.AZDUDE.......... ;-)....

2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog!You just tell it like it is.I'm not sure if this entry on demons was a product of your imagination.You probably intended to use figurative language to translate what your struggles were, within, without giving much thought to the veracity of your statements.But let me assure you that you are closer to the truth than you could possibly realize.
Demon spirits do exist.In the Christian world we get to hear of demons of lust, smoking, pride,infirmity etc.Most of these indwell humans.
I've heard of people talk of "anaesthetizing the demons within" Well, at best,demons need to be cast out.
For further information,please read the New Testament, the Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke or John.

11:54 PM  
Blogger Lost in trance... said...

i hope im closer to the truth!

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home